- Multiple Potential Building Sites
- Abundant Wildlife
- Mostly Wooded Land With Some Valuable Timber
- Recently Surveyed
- Great Potential for Agricultural, Residential, and Recreational Uses
- Mountain and Countryside Views
FROM DOWNTOWN ROANOKE; Take Elm Ave. SW 4 miles and turn right onto E Washington Ave. (Route 24). Travel 11 miles and take left onto Dickerson Mill Rd. Travel 2 miles and take left onto Rocky Ford Rd. Travel .9 miles to property on right. To access Tracts 4 and 5 enter at driveway and follow signs. Tracts 1-3 can be accessed from Rocky Ford Rd (see signs along Rd).
Any broker actively licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder will be paid a two percent (2%) commission at settlement by the Seller. Registration must be on a Woltz & Associates, Inc. Broker Participation Application form and contain the name, address and signature of agent and prospect as well a Broker�s license number and Federal Tax ID number. The form must be received in the office of Woltz & Associates, Inc. by noon on July 21, 2021. If prospect attends preview, agent must attend with prospect. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on auction day. Only the first broker to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of licensed real estate agents, on behalf of family members, on behalf of entities in which they hold an ownership interest or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with seller or auction company are not eligible. Only one registered bidder per agent.
Terms & Conditions of the Auction
- REGISTRATION: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. Registration begins at 2 PM. Please bring a driver�s license for identification.
- AUCTION SALE: The property is being sold subject to Seller confirmation of the high bid. ALL CONFIRMED SALES ARE FINAL. All property is auctioned “AS IS, WHERE IS� including the buildings on Tracts 4 & 5, with all faults in its condition at the time of sale without recourse by way of refund, reduction of the purchase price, or otherwise. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate before bidding.
- FINANCING: Your bidding and purchase of the property is not conditional upon financing. Be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at closing.
- LIABILITY: Bidders inspecting property enter at their own risk. Auction Company assumes no risk for bodily injury or damage to personal property.
- BIDDING: The auctioneer will determine all bid increments. All decisions by the auctioneer regarding bid acceptance are final.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements on day of sale take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written, concerning this auction sale.
- BUYER�S PREMIUM: The Buyer�s Premium on the real estate is five percent (5%) of the high bid amount. The Buyer�s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final contract sales price.
- AGENCY: The Auction Company and its representatives represent the Seller.
- REAL ESTATE DEPOSIT: A deposit in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the contract sales price will be required on day of sale. The deposit is payable by cash, cashier�s check, business or personal check payable to Woltz & Associates, Inc. Escrow Account.
- TRANSFER OF TITLE TO REAL ESTATE & SETTLEMENT: The real estate will be conveyed by general warranty deed, free and clear of liens, and subject to all rights, reservations, covenants, conditions, easements, rights-of-way, and restrictions of record, as the same may lawfully apply to the Property, and to all matters which would be disclosed by a survey and inspection of the Property. The balance of the purchase price is due at settlement on or before September 10, 2021.
- BOUNDARY LINES: Boundaries on aerial photos and topo maps are approximate.
- GENERAL: The information contained in the brochure, on the internet or otherwise, is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction Company.