ONLINE AUCTION!! Visit Woltz website for more information.
This 49,500� SF free standing retail building is situated on 2.20� acres in a great location across from the baseball field and Municipal Building in Richlands, Virginia. The construction consists of block/brick and roof is ballasted roof on block/brick portion and metal roof on metal addition portion of the building. Other features include 3 dock doors, 1 loading dock, electric heat/ac, sprinkler system, alarm system and large asphalt parking lot. Public water and sewer. Fiber optic services are available.
A great location for the former Magic Mart Retailer�s gross revenues for its last two full years in Richlands: 2017 � $2,779,000 and 2016 � $2,769,000
FROM BLUEFIELD, Take US-460 W to Big Creek/Railroad Ave in Richlands for 35 miles and take the Coal Heritage Trail/US-460 W and continue for 4 miles and then take Exit 2 toward Richlands/Jewel Ridge from US-460 W. Turn left onto Big Creek Rd/Railroad Ave and continue for .5 mile and turn Right on VA-67 then next right at the first cross street at Allegheny St. Then take next right onto 3rd Street and property on Left.
Also available: 76,348� SF, 4.476� Acres, PUD Zoning. Address: 539 Valley Drive, Oceana, WV 24870 (Wyoming County, WV)
Property 1: 1809 3rd Street, Richlands, Virginia 24641
Property 2: 539 Valley Drive, Oceana, West Virginia 24870
Bidding Starts: Wednesday, September 23
Bidding Ends: 4 PM Wednesday, October 14
- AUCTION SALE: The Property will sell subject to seller confirmation. The property is auctioned “AS IS, WHERE IS� with all faults in its condition at the time of sale without recourse by way of refund, reduction of the purchase price, or otherwise. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate. Bidding signifies you have read and are in agreement with the terms and conditions of the auction. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this auction Do Not Bid!
- REAL ESTATE DEPOSIT: The Buyer is required to pay a deposit in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the contract sales price and sign an Auction Real Estate Purchase Agreement within twenty-four hours (24) of sale day executed and delivered via email. Buyer may wire funds or overnight a cashier�s check for the earnest money deposit.
- FINANCING: Your bidding and purchase of the property is NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING. Be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at closing.
- LIABILITY: Bidders inspecting property enter at their own risk. Auction Company assumes no risk for bodily injury or damage to personal property.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements on day of sale take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written, concerning this auction sale.
- BUYER�S PREMIUM: The Buyer�s Premium on the real estate is five percent (5%) of the high bid amount. The Buyer�s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final contract sales price.
- AGENCY: THE AUCTION COMPANY AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES REPRESENT THE SELLER.
- REAL ESTATE DEED AND POSSESSION: Property 1: The real estate will be conveyed by general warranty deed to be prepared at the expense of the Seller and the cost of Virginia Grantor�s tax shall be borne by the Seller. Property 2: The real estate will be conveyed by general warranty deed to be prepared at the expense of the Seller and the cost of West Virginia Grantor�s tax shall be borne by the Seller. It is agreed the Property is being conveyed free and clear of liens, subject, however, to any rights of way, easements and restrictions of record. The balance of the purchase price is due at settlement on or before December 2, 2020. The contract to purchase is not assignable. Possession of the Property shall be given to the buyer at closing.
- BOUNDARY LINES: Boundaries on aerial photos are approximate. Please refer to the survey(s) of the property provided by Seller and Auction Company.
- DISCLOSURE: These Properties requires flood insurance.
- BIDDING AND SOFT CLOSE: The Soft close will allow extended bidding until no bids are placed for five minutes. If a bid is placed within last five minutes an additional five minutes will be added to ensure everyone gets time to place their bid.
- GENERAL: The information contained in the brochure and the Bidder�s Information Packet is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction Company.